søndag 23. oktober 2011

To do down under!

I've now arrived Melbourne, and on my trip over there, wich including plane shifting and the flights itselves took about 24 hours (..), I tried to do some researching about the culture and things to see and do in Australia. Here's what I sorted out!

SPORTS
Considering the climate in Australia, outdoor activities is widespread down under.
Horseracing, surfing, australian football, rugby, swimming, cricket and tennis. I really look forward towards trying out surfing and tennis for the first time in my life!
In the musicindustry, Australia also has alot to contribute with. Artists and bands like Kylie Minouge, Bee Gees, Cut Copy and AC/DC are all originally from Australia.


FOOD
The australian cuisine consist mainly of fish, shellfish, fruit and lamb. The Australians is famous for its amazing raw material. Their national dish is called Vegemite, and is something you can have on your sandwich. It’s produced by the leftovers you get when you’re brewing beer, and tastes salty and bitter. I can’t wait to try it out!!...

HERE'S MY PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING DAYS:
Thursday
According to the article ''100 things to do when you're in Australia, the first thing I need to do, is to dive in to the Great Barrier Reef. I'm absolutely certain it will be amazing. Look at this place!

I've booked a course for tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to sleep tonight..

FridayI'll travel back to Melbourne to see an opera at the world noted Melbourne opera house.

SaturdayI'm going to swim with wild dolphins in WA’s Monkey Mia!

SundayMy plan for this day is to paddle the mighty Murray river :)

MondayDo some shopping in Melbourne baby!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar